We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where are the lockers in Disneyland?

Adelaide, South...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Where are the lockers in Disneyland?

I have read there are lockers in Disneyland to put bags and blankets etc.

Where are they?

Do you have to pay for them?

And do I need to get there early to get one??

N Ireland
Level Contributor
45 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where are the lockers in Disneyland?

The lockers are located on the walkway between Disneyland and Disney California - there are also ones on the right hand side as you walk through the main gates of both disneyland and disney California just after you hand over your ticket. The vary in price depending on the size you want small / medium / large - cant remember exactly but I think they ranged from $5 / $7 / $11 or close to that anyway - you get a pin number printed out and you will need to retype this to open your locker at any point during the day so be careful where you put it as ours got soaked on the rapids rides and was barely readable at the end of teh day!

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where are the lockers in Disneyland?

The Main set of Lockers are on Main Street in Disneyland, about half way down on the east side is a small side street, just follow the street to the end and you will find them.

The Picnic area outside of the Security area has a set for food and drink.

The Main Entry Plaza has two areas near the entrances to the parks (outside of the turnstiles) that offer lockers.

And just inside the DCA Main turnstiles is another set of lockers, on the west side next to the restrooms.

Adelaide, South...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where are the lockers in Disneyland?

Thank you , I have it all noted in my journal.

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
186 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where are the lockers in Disneyland?

Aloha!!

The current prices for Lockers at Disneyland are $6, $7, $8, $10 or $12.

Deannatravel

5. Re: Where are the lockers in Disneyland?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, August 16, 2009