We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland one day pass

Australia
Level Contributor
558 posts
Save Topic
Disneyland one day pass

Hi - need one day pass for 2 adults and 17 yo in dec. is it better to buy at gate or purchase from Perth Australia online? We will be in a rush to get in on day as arrive Anaheim 830am to check in hotel and then need to get most out of park. Best places to eat in park for casual lunch - not fatty food. Thanks

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
19,309 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Disneyland one day pass

I agree that Plaza Inn food may not be healthy. The tastiest thing for breakfast was the French toast, which had a strong cinnamon flavor. Very yummy, but I think they used cinnamon sugar, which made it have that extra oomph and probably not good too be eating something with so much sugar in the a.m.

Their sauage was huge and good. Probably would have been healtier in a smaller size. Interestingly, their bacon was not so good. May have been turkey, which actually could be a bit healthier than pork bacon.

So, no doubt their lunch is prepared on the not so healthy side. Main concern, though, is the temperature of the food. Since our food was not warm when we got to the table, there could be a problem keeping the servers containers at the correct temperature. Having said that, no one in my party got sick. So my guess is it is okay to eat, just not that enjoyable.

Edited: 8:28 pm, November 11, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,390 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Disneyland one day pass

Not inside the Park, but I like the Whitewater Snacks inside the Grand Californian. It has good food, and a casual atmosphere, its just a small place, and has some smaller nice outdoor seating. Alot better than the average fast food inside of Disneyland Imo. Thier chicken Sandwich is very good!

http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/men_wws.htm

Edited: 8:49 pm, November 11, 2013
13. Re: Disneyland one day pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 13, 2014