We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Get married at Disneyland? :)

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Death Valley Junction, Death Valley National Park
Level Contributor
14,015 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Get married at Disneyland? :)

They say there is something for everyone at Disneyland, and you could make it the center of your life.

See if this is something you or your family might like to do.

www.ksl.com/…

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
48,099 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Get married at Disneyland? :)

And may they live happily ever after....

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
17,813 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Get married at Disneyland? :)

They kept this a secret from the cast members on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride because Disney does not allow weddings to take place inside the Disneyland Resort Parks.

If I find my prince charming we will get married in a very unusual place. Somewhere very few couples choose nowadays. A church.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Get married at Disneyland? :)

The rule over weddings is weird, due to a contract many years ago, folks from Japan are allowed to be married near the castle during operating hours.

Anyone else can get married, but not during operating hours. Multiple times the park has opened a bit late, or closed early for a wedding, especially for celebrities.

My Wife and I got married at Knott's Berry Farm, which has a church on property, and then spent some time in the park, including our best man, Snoopy...

www.ocregister.com/video/?videoId=61125015001

4. Re: Get married at Disneyland? :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 21, 2014