We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Express laundry service near DL

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Express laundry service near DL

Hi all

I will be staying at Ramada Maingate for my family 's upcoming trip to DL in Dec this year. would like to ask if there are any laundry shops near to Ramada Maingate which offer express wash and fold services? wonder if there are places where i can leave the clothes for them to wash and pick them up the next day or 2 days later...

thks much.

regards

1. Re: Express laundry service near DL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:00 pm, October 19, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,454 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Express laundry service near DL

Sorry, Im not aware of any services like that if you are not staying at a Hotel that already offers that. Perhaps someone else may know, or as said you may have to Google it if no one is aware of that type of service.

You might also try contacting the Ramada Inn, they may have some suggestions if no one can give you more info.

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Express laundry service near DL

no worries! i have tried to google before but not much luck... i know there should be coin operated laundromats but dun think we have time to wait for our laundry to be done cause we will be at DL and DCA and by night time, think we will be too exhausted!

will email ramada to ask... will also ask the same question at LA forum cause if i couldn't find one at Anaheim,hopefully, there is sth like that at LA...

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
49,477 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Express laundry service near DL

Hang on if you google laundromats near the hotel get a list including one on Ball road but what we don't know is if they wash and fold

While they are available wash and fold are relatively few compared to laundromats and dry cleaners

Edited: 4:38 am, October 19, 2013
SoCal
Level Contributor
5,651 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Express laundry service near DL

I would contact the Ramada and see if they have something already arranged with a local place that will pick up and drop off for you.

6. Re: Express laundry service near DL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 21, 2014