We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jedi Training in November

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Jedi Training in November

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is Jedi Training in November, it is on the October Calendar but not the November one? I cannot find any info about it being closed.

Thanks

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
18,074 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jedi Training in November

I don't think they have completely filled it in yet. I am going to be in Disneyland in November too and have been very frustrated with the on line schedule.

When are you going to be there? There could be extra stuff going on ar the stages on the 9th or 10th, but I have a feeling nothing will prevent the Jedi Training from taking place.

Edited: 12:21 am, October 11, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,904 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jedi Training in November

As said, wait till about 2 or 3 weeks out at most of your visit, there should be a more filled in Calendar for your visit by then. Since Christmastime has just recently been announced as starting on Nov 12th, there likely more they want to adjust with Schedules ect. This year they have been quite late with alot of things when posting whats going on, so not surpising.

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
18,074 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jedi Training in November

At the beginning of this week each day in November actually had a listing for a special event in the evening under the park hours and it was pretty evident that it was a mistake carried over from October 31st. When they first started putting up November's dates for the first couple of weeks, I saw the Believe fireworks show listed as beginning in the evening and ending at the something like 5 a.m.! I have a feeling that the design or layout of their website makes it difficult for staff to make changes.

In any case, most of November's information is up and okay now, but the daytime shows and park atmosphere need to be added. If they don't add these things soon, I will want to call Disneyland Resort for info for myself and I can ask about Jedi Training and post back. I may call this Monday.

Edited: 4:02 pm, October 11, 2013
Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
18,074 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jedi Training in November

The offical on line calendar is now showing Jedi Training during November. The first show is at 10:30 and the last at 4:35.

5. Re: Jedi Training in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 19, 2014