We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of adding a day to a SoCal pass?

Napa, CA
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cost of adding a day to a SoCal pass?

Does anyone know the cost of adding a fourth day at Disneyland to an already purchased Southern California pass? Thanks!

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
10,987 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of adding a day to a SoCal pass?

Are you speaking of a SoCal Annual Passport or the Southern California City Pass? I assume it's the second (as the first is upgraded by adding days (plural) by changing black-out dates).

Edited: 1:09 pm, September 09, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,663 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of adding a day to a SoCal pass?

The upgrade value for the 3 day Parkhopper inside a SoCal City Pass is the same as what a 3 day Parkhopper costs right now $260 for adults. The cost of a 4 day Adult Parkhopper right now is $285 so it would cost you $25 to add an extra day at Disneyland. You would need to add the extra day however by the end of the last day of use on your 3 day Parkhopper ticket.

Napa, CA
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of adding a day to a SoCal pass?

Thank you very much for the reply. Yes, it is the city pass I am speaking of. The second reply provided the information I was looking for. Thanks again!

4. Re: Cost of adding a day to a SoCal pass?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 11, 2014