We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mickey's Halloween Party, thanks'.

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sydney australia
Level Contributor
176 posts
Save Topic
Mickey's Halloween Party, thanks'.

Thank you everyone for your help re Mickey's Halloween Party. I was a little concerned after reading an earlier post re tickets pre booked online denied when presented as they had been scanned earlier. Decided to bite the bullet and book on line to avoid a sell out so just hope they are accepted.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mickey's Halloween Party, thanks'.

We bought them online when we went in 2010 and they worked fine. You will love the Halloween Party, its great! :)

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,889 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mickey's Halloween Party, thanks'.

I think thats such a rare thing to happen that I would not be too concerned about it. Its important to keep your email secure so no one else can come along that may know your passwords ect and can print out a copy. Thats really the only time I can think of here that someone has posted that, and we can really know all the details of what may have happened or how careful they were.

Or for next time, you should be able to have to actual tickets sent directly to you if thats a concern. But I have been using e-tickets for years, and never had any issues with them. However, its a good idea anyway to bring along your reciept with you in case of any print out issues Ect.

Edited: 11:32 am, August 28, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,889 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mickey's Halloween Party, thanks'.

Sorry, that should have said "cant really know all the details.

That was also with a regular ticket. A Mickey's Halloween Party ticket would be much more difficult for someone to use before you do since they are for a specific date, and cannot be used to upgrade to a regular Disneyland ticket. If thats a concern to you, I would suggest you be in line so you can get in right when its avaialbe for you to get in.

sydney australia
Level Contributor
176 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mickey's Halloween Party, thanks'.

Ok, thank you both very much, I feel more comfortable after reading your replies. I had phoned Disneyland to inquire about picking up the tickets at the gate however this option is only available within the 30 day window. As we need to go on 21st October I booked to avoid missing out.

happytotrip, thanks for the tip, we will make sure we are there early, 3pm?

My sister is also trying to convince us to wear a costume however some are not keen. Is this required to be given a treat bag and what percentage of adults "dress Up"? As Halloween is hardly acknowledged in Australia personally I would feel a little silly in costume but am very excited to be going to the party.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,889 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mickey's Halloween Party, thanks'.

Since your party nite falls on a Monday, the Party starts at 6pm, so you are allowed into Disneyland 3 hours before that at 3pm. Keep in mind you may want to be there a little early to get in, there may be somewhat of a line that will also want to get in at that time.

Event Times

Monday, Tuesday and Halloween nights — 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.

Friday nights — 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m.

wdwinfo.com/disneyland/…party

No costumes are required, you will see alot of adults with and without them, so no need to unless you want to. If you dont want the free bag, then just tell them no when they want to give you one. You are not required to do anything for the Party nite but enjoy yourself the way you want to , within reason of course ;)

Edited: 7:47 pm, August 28, 2013
sydney australia
Level Contributor
176 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Mickey's Halloween Party, thanks'.

We actually want the treat bags!! Corney I know but it will be part of the fun. My sister thinks that if we don't free up they won't give us any.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,889 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mickey's Halloween Party, thanks'.

Nothing corney about it, its Disneyland, everyone can act a little silly and do sometimes ;)

Sounded like you didnt want the treat bags sorry...... but they do offer them to everyone, and the trick or treating candy or heathly options is available to all ages.... its part of the Party perks

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
18,068 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mickey's Halloween Party, thanks'.

Humm. Saying candy and corny together, just makes me think of one thing. It is shaped like a teeny tiny pyrimid and has orange, yellow, and white stripes. Now my mouth is watering.

California
Level Contributor
256 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mickey's Halloween Party, thanks'.

I would suggest bringing your own bag for candy. The bag they give you is tiny. We brought a canvas shopping bag, made a couple passes through each trail and ended up with about 20 lbs of candy. Took us months to eat it all.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mickey's Halloween Party, thanks'.

Agree with mamason, the treat bags have been known to break under a large load. A "recyclable" bag made out of recycled plastic or canvas are good.