We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Standard View Disneyland Hotel, what view do you get?

Cooroy, Australia
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Standard View Disneyland Hotel, what view do you get?

We have decided" stuff it " we are going to stay Disney. My husband new I wouldn't be happy if if didn't lol " Happy wife Happy life " is his motto :)

I am looking at a standard view room at DL Hotel and wondering from those who have stayed/ booked a room what view do you get. I wouldn't want to spending the money to look at a carpark ( and yes I know I won't be in the room a lot but I still like a nice outlook) .

I can get a prem view room at PPH for the same price. We stayed at PPH hotel in March which we loved and am happy to,stay there again just looking at my options.

Fortaleza, CE
Level Contributor
9,183 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Standard View Disneyland Hotel, what view do you get?

You'll be in Disneyland and maybe C.A. You need a view once you get back to the room? We stayed at the Disney Paradise Pier (?) hotel, when my wife attended a conference there, and had a nice view of California Adventure, but didn't spend much time looking at it. If you want to know what the view is, I'd phone the hotel directly. The front desk should be able to tell you your likely views.

Cooroy, Australia
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Standard View Disneyland Hotel, what view do you get?

I have booked PPH High floor park view :)

Now just bring on 2014!!

13. Re: Standard View Disneyland Hotel, what view do you get?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 31, 2014