My son and husband are going away at the end of January on a 'boys' sports holiday, and I am considering taking my 8 year old daughter who loves princesses, especially Ariel to Disneyland for a few days....Here are my questions:
1) Any way to do Disneyland a little bit 'low key'...I get claustrophobic easily and so, not big on any indoor type of rides, (tunnels etc..) and I am also not big on crowds (hence, hoping end of January not too busy)...I am thinking Ariel's Grotto, a few dinners at some restaurants where princesses are hanging around...any recommendations???
2) Any ride recommendations that are outdoors, and no long line ups?
3) I am thinking a two day hopper pass??? what else would there be to do in Disneyland/Anaheim?
4) What is weather like end of January, any chance to go into any hotel pools?
5) If we do go end of January, I thought Howard Johnson as it has a great water park, but not sure it's warm enough??