We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any fast food near Desert Palms?

Luv2teachK
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Topic
Any fast food near Desert Palms?

I looked on google maps but not everything was labeled so I couldn't tell. Are there any fast food/mcdonalds/starbucks ( I personally LOVE their coffee ;) ) next to or near the Desert Palms?

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any fast food near Desert Palms?

The nearest places to eat are at the corner of Harbor and Katella, which includes a Subway Sandwich Shop, a Fast Food Chinese Place and a couple of other options.

Coffee, 7-11 is popular and offers multiple varieties next door to the Desert Palms.

Both the Hilton and Marriott south of the Desert Palms have Starbucks locations.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
29,073 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any fast food near Desert Palms?

If you look at the Map I posted in your other post, you can see where some of the restaurants are located as well. Someone actually just asked this question basically about the Desert Palms so you may want to look through that thread starting with reply # 14.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29092-i65-k666112…

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any fast food near Desert Palms?

When you do a google map for Desert Palms and then do a "search nearby" for starbuck's you can see how many they are and how totally close they are. Same with McDonald's or any other fast food that you prefer.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
55,562 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any fast food near Desert Palms?

Here is the Google Maps search.

http://goo.gl/maps/Jdyu6

Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any fast food near Desert Palms?

Nearest Starbucks store that is not inside a hotel to you would be the one adjacent to the gas station on Harbor and Ball Road on 1200 South Harbor Boulevard, 92805. Otherwise, Darkbeer's suggestions for those Starbucks store are the nearest one to you.

The search link posted by Scott is excellent as well.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,409 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any fast food near Desert Palms?

If you are doing a trip to Disneyland there is a planned Starbucks in the main street , though not sure if it is open yet , maybe one of the D.E's will know more info about it .

7. Re: Any fast food near Desert Palms?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, July 16, 2014