We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland Hotel check in deposit?

Colorado
Level Contributor
866 posts
Save Topic
Disneyland Hotel check in deposit?

Sorry to bombard the board with questions lately but our trip is close and now I'm thinking of all this stuff I hadn't previously thought of. Does anyone know when you check in to the Disneyland Hotel if they require a deposit or take a certain amount of funds on a credit card. I know in Las Vegas at the nicer hotels they take as much as $300 for "incidentals" etc to be returned to your card after check out. I just want to make sure if this is the case at the Disneyland Hotel I use the right card, or if there is a way to get around the deposit as well that would be helpful. I would hate for my vacation funds to be tied up for "incidentals".

Thanks in advance.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,894 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland Hotel check in deposit?

Usually the nicer Hotels do, but that amoun does vary and the amount can change, so Imo its best to contact the Hotel direct and ask. Heres their phone number

Disneyland Hotel Operator:

(714) 778-6600

Sometimes with Hotels, they will allow you to do a cash deposit for those incidentals, so when you leave, your cash is returned to you. You can also ask that question when you contact them.

Edited: 3:58 pm, June 12, 2013
2. Re: Disneyland Hotel check in deposit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 14, 2014