We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have you ever seen Park Vue start breakfast before 7:00?

Casey
Level Contributor
49 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Have you ever seen Park Vue start breakfast before 7:00?

A pretty specific question, I guess! We'll be at Park Vue next month, and the parks open at 8. We're the type who will want to be at the turnstiles well before 8, but we also need our breakfast! Have you ever stayed at Park Vue Inn and gotten breakfast before the posted 7 am start time?

If not, we'll definitely be in the breakfast room at 7 and ready to head to the parks immediately after eating.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
30,162 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Have you ever seen Park Vue start breakfast before 7:00?

Most places to stay that offer free breakfast are on a very set schedule of when they will begin offering breakfast. I have never seen those hours be different that what thier stated time is. I would plan on being there right at 7am.

One idea you may want to consider is having something light at the Motels breakfast there you can take with you, ( or just bringing along a few snach type of bars ect) and leaving right away to go into Disneyland. Then having a brunch around 10am. inside Disneyland. They serve a great Breakfast inside Disneyland at the Pacific Warf Cafe, as well as Tomorrowland Terrace that is usually served till about 10:45am.

So, you can have an early lunch inside one of the Parks at a great price, as thier breakfast prices are around $6 per person, and includes very fresh food. Freshly made Crossants or Breadbowl, real Scrambled Eggs with cheese, fresh fruit, bacon. There is also Oatmeal Cereal which is good also.

Edited: 7:51 pm, May 09, 2013
Down Under
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
7,884 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Have you ever seen Park Vue start breakfast before 7:00?

We stayed there once and were at the restaurant right on opening time and they were still setting it up but really still had time to have something and get to the gates early___you only have to cross the road.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
54 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Have you ever seen Park Vue start breakfast before 7:00?

Have stayed at Park Vue several times & by memory I have only seen them open at 7am, however I havent tried to get in before 7am....perhaps just try & see what happens.

You are directly across from the entrance, so you would have more than enough time to eat your breakfast & be at the gate before 8am. Even allowing 30mins for breakfast, you will have no problems.

Pacific Northwest...
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Have you ever seen Park Vue start breakfast before 7:00?

Ah, have you asked the folks at the Park Vue?

5. Re: Have you ever seen Park Vue start breakfast before 7:00?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 13, 2014