We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day, both parks: quick question pls

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Topic
One day, both parks: quick question pls

Hi,

My mum and I (both adults) have only one day in Anaheim, so we're going to get a one day park hopper ticket (for Sunday May 5th). We realise that it will be quite a rush to fit as much in as we can, but we're just going to try to make the most of it.

I have researched the "top rides" in each park so our aim will be to cover those and see a couple of the shows. We'd really like to see Fantasmic, World of Colour and also the Fireworks.

I've had a look at the Disneyland website and Fantasmic is showing at 9pm and 10:30pm, the Fireworks are on at 9:30pm and WOC is on at 9pm and 10:15pm.

Is it possible to see Fantasmic at 9pm, the Fireworks at 9:30pm and then WOC at 10:15pm? More than anything, we'd like to see WOC. I'm not sure how long the fireworks go for?

Thanks in advance :o)

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
17,834 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: One day, both parks: quick question pls

To add to what I just wrote: It might be cheaper to just get one park tickets if you wanted to go in DL the night you arrive.

22. Re: One day, both parks: quick question pls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 am, April 30, 2013
23. Re: One day, both parks: quick question pls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 02, 2014