We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Unique restuaurants near disney

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Topic
Unique restuaurants near disney

Hi

We will spend 4/26.27 in Disneyland and adventure. 4/25 we will spend some time in downtown Disney. Can anyone suggest some restaurants that a must eat(unique) in your opinion? We have five people, we don't have too much budget for fancy restaurant unfortunately.

I read "Blue Bayou" is a must eat, but is that worthy? Their price range seems high. (I know there is a Cheesecake factory near they place we stay, we also want to try that since Vancouver densest have that restaurant. Should we?) Thank you

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Unique restuaurants near disney

Thw hottest new place in OrangeCounty is the Ranch off of Ball Road. About a 5 minute drive

Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Unique restuaurants near disney

Another vote for the White House. Good restaurant run by good people . I myself have been wanting to eat there since I've heard of how good of a place it was from members of the Anaheim Ducks hockey team ...I used to pass by that restaurant all the time going to and from work when I lived in Anaheim some 6 years or so ago ...totally recommended by me ,

The Outlets of Orange is not very far from DL area, even sans car . A ride on the ART shuttle or the OCTA public bus can get you there . I like the Alcatraz brewing co restaurant there and the Spanish place there too .

california
Level Contributor
11,773 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Unique restuaurants near disney

I'm still a little confused by your intent but there are restaurants in both Downtown Disney and in the hotels that don't require an entry ticket.

Catal and Uva Bar both have interesting food. Unfortunately virtually everything on DT Disney is not much of a value due to the rents that they pay, but you can at least look at the menus online and decide if the pricing works for you.

http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/menus.htm#dtd

Unless you have small children that need to be entertained I would avoid Rainforest Cafe.

Blue Bayou is really not very good, no matter the cost. It's just about the atmosphere.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
37 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Unique restuaurants near disney

The weather's not to good in Vancouver, Peggy?! Funny it seemed fine while I was outside running in the sun in shorts (and a long-sleeved top, admittedly) 90 minutes ago...;)

15. Re: Unique restuaurants near disney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 18, 2014