We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney in one or two stays?

Buderim
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Disney in one or two stays?

Trying to decide whether we should break our disneyland adventure over two stays or just do them in one hit?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
937 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney in one or two stays?

How many/what ages are in your party?

How long is your visit?

What else do you have planned?

What time of year do you plan to visit?

A little more information will help folks here to better answer your question :)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,409 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney in one or two stays?

You only have 14 days from the first day you use your multi day ticket, You dont have to use the days all consecutively, so depending on how much time you have you could break it up to see somewhere else in the area .

Edited: 7:08 am, April 02, 2013
SoCal
Level Contributor
5,653 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney in one or two stays?

I am not sure exactly what you mean but I will say that I prefer to not do a theme park every day and prefer to do other activities in between.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
52,959 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney in one or two stays?

I probably would not visit Disneyland, then go to the Grand Canyon and then come back to Disneyland.

If I was devoting say 4 or five days to the Disneyland area I might break it doing the theme parks on say days 2 & 4 or 2, 4 & 5, but as others have said there really isn't enough information here.

How many nights do you have, how many people, what ages and are LA and the Grand Canyon still part of the plan?

Buderim
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney in one or two stays?

Thanks for your replies. We are looking at a 3 day park hopper plus want to see Hollywood etc and do Universal Studios. I am travelling with my husband and kids who are 13 and 17. We are then heading to the Grand Canyon. We are travelling to the States on December 6 and then in the States for a month. Looking forward to your thoughts!

6. Re: Disney in one or two stays?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 04, 2014