We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AAA Diamond Savings Card -- used in Disneyland?

San Jose, ca
Level Contributor
18 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
AAA Diamond Savings Card -- used in Disneyland?

Has anyone ever used this AAA diamond savings card that comes with the AAA vacation package? What dining accepts this? IT's so vague and I searched online can't get info

Tks,

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,559 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AAA Diamond Savings Card -- used in Disneyland?

With a regular AAA card there are discounts on dining sometimes offered. Im not familiar really with any special card they may offer, but, likely it works the same way as your AAA card does in that the AAA info on that is vague Imo because places to eat can change what they may offer so rapidly AAA could not keep up with all of the different restaurants and whether they offer the discount or not. So, rather than try to do that, they simply suggest asking if the discount is available when you visit a specific restaurant. Its usually something like 5 to 10% off your bill.

I do have AAA, but I book direct with the Hotel, where I can just ask for the specific discount when calling them direct. Then its a more easily cancelable reservation if I need to adjust a reservation or cancel one.

San Jose, ca
Level Contributor
18 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AAA Diamond Savings Card -- used in Disneyland?

Thank you very much!!

Europe
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: AAA Diamond Savings Card -- used in Disneyland?

HI,

is it possible to buy 1-Day-Hopper-Tickets with AAA-Discount ?

Edited: 5:01 am, March 11, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: AAA Diamond Savings Card -- used in Disneyland?

yes, used the card all week long. there is a list on the inside of the card where the discounts apply, we saved alot of money with that card.not sure about hopper discounts just food and merchandise at certain locations.

Edited: 9:42 am, March 11, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,559 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AAA Diamond Savings Card -- used in Disneyland?

The only advantage to purchasing Disneyland tickets from AAA is some include free Parking at Disneyland. I dont know if they even offer the 1 day Parkhopper at their offices anymore, you would have to check with your specific AAA. But there is no discount offered on them.

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: AAA Diamond Savings Card -- used in Disneyland?

happytotrip, on our recent stay at the DLH, AAA sent us a card with our hopper passes that gives you discounts at various places OUTSIDE the parks. Almost all of the places are located in DT disney. We used the card all week. It is not a normal AAA card, it is an orange cutout card that lists the discounts and where it can be applied. The card saved us alot of money as we used it every time we purchased or dined outside the parks.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,559 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: AAA Diamond Savings Card -- used in Disneyland?

stephen b,

Thanks for the info on the discount card AAA offer. Im wondering if you could just pick up that card without purchasing tickets there, I think thats likely.

What I meant was, a discount on Disneyland Tickets themselves.

8. Re: AAA Diamond Savings Card -- used in Disneyland?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 13, 2014