We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

crowds Feb 11th to 18th.

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Level Contributor
193 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
crowds Feb 11th to 18th.

Hi,

What wil lthis be like? Looking to hite a EVC while in parks too...

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,827 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: crowds Feb 11th to 18th.

There is the Medical Design & Mfg convention at the Anaheim Convention Center on Feb 12-14 that will have quite a large group meeting for that, however, I dont know what kind of impact really if any that may have on Disneyland crowds.

Feb 15-18 is a Holiday weekend, presidents weekend, Schools get the Monday off, so that weekend will be busier at Disneyland.

Heres the hours and events for Disneyland

…go.com/calendar/#/default/2013/02

Heres more info on renting EVC at Disneyland. However, they cannot be taken outside of the area of the two Park such as to Downtown Disney ect. so if you want to go other places you may want to rent from an outside source.

…go.com/plan/…

However.... this info is in the PDF info about Mobility Disabilities

>>>>"Courtesy Wheelchairs Complimentary

wheelchairs are available for travel to and from the Downtown Disney tram load/unload area and the Main Entrance Esplanade. These courtesy wheelchairs are not permitted for use inside the Theme Parks. See a Cast Member at tram load/unload area for additional information

…go.com/media/dlr_v0200/en_US/help/Disneylan…

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: crowds Feb 11th to 18th.

OK, February 14th is Valentines Day, which brings in locals, mainly to enjoy the parks and have a meal. So plan ahead for dinner, you will need a reservation for almost any sit-down table service meal.

And as mentioned above, it is a Holiday weekend.

As for ECV's, I would get one from an off-site company for the entire trip. Disney rents them for $50 per day (plus deposit) and they can only be used in the two Theme Parks, not for Downtown Disney or anything else.

Many companies will deliver to your hotel (and pick up) and you have it for the entire trip, including anywhere else other than the two parks. Many transports, such as the ART system will handle ECV's with no problems.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
193 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: crowds Feb 11th to 18th.

Thank you, can u please direct me to websites I can look at hireling one? While I look normal and can get in and out easily, I can't walk distances or stand long :-(

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,827 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: crowds Feb 11th to 18th.

This website has been suggested a few times as being a good one, but I have no personal experience with them.

http://scootaround.com/

There are also a few of them across the street from Disneylands Main Entrance on Harbor Blvd and one at the Anaheim Plaza Inn that rent wheelchairs and EVC vechicles, but I dont know anything else about them.

5. Re: crowds Feb 11th to 18th.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 28, 2014