We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Would you agree with the accommodation???.

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
547 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Would you agree with the accommodation???.

Hi,

Someone told me l should stay at Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel and Waterplayground.....

I have noticed it only has a 2 star rating though. Is it a little rundown? It looks good in the photos....

Can anyone recommend any other hotels as I have no idea? We have a 15 and 11 year old and would like to be nice and close to the action...

Many thanks.

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,833 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Would you agree with the accommodation???.

I found travelling with 2 teenagers for a long period of time (our trip with then we where away 5 weeks) and living out of a suitcase in hotels is hard. So in a few of the places, Santa Monica and Hawaii we used apartment rentals and I was so glad, It just gave us a bit more space, privacy and broke it all up

If I where you I would still look at the link I sent you , they have many apartments in SM and try for an apartment....think you would be glad you did! Good Luck

PS Dont forget 90 days in advance to book your alcatraz tickets online! And do the night tour, its so much better

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
547 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Would you agree with the accommodation???.

Thanks for that Linda....I have put 90 days prior in my phone to book Alcatraz!!!!

I will continue looking in Santa Monica for an apartment!!!!

23. Re: Would you agree with the accommodation???.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 24, 2014