We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Candlelight Processional runs only until Dec. 20th

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
19,011 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Candlelight Processional runs only until Dec. 20th

I vaguely remember informing at least one traveler who is going to Disneyland in late December that the Candelight Processional runs through Dec. 21st - which I just realized is wrong. I was looking at the list of narrators for each night and it suddenly occured to me. I don't remember who I told and in which thread. But I am pretty sure that I gave the date of Dec. 21st instead of Dec. 20th. I want to apologize and put up the correct end date of Dec 20th. (The narrator for that night is John Stamos, by the way.)

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,199 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Candlelight Processional runs only until Dec. 20th

This was an interesting report on what to expect if you were not one of the lucky Annual Passholders and got reserved seating, but still wanted to view the Candlelight processional

micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/176450…

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
19,011 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Candlelight Processional runs only until Dec. 20th

Thanks! Very helpful link. I may be going next week and it will be my first time seeing Candlelight.

3. Re: Candlelight Processional runs only until Dec. 20th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, December 17, 2013