We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Billy Hill and the Hillbillies in November

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Salt Lake
Level Contributor
168 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies in November

We are going to Disneyland the week after Thanksgiving, and I'm sad to see that the Billies aren't on the Disneyland Calendar at all in November. Does anyone know when they're coming back?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,533 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Billy Hill and the Hillbillies in November

They dont seem to be showing them listed at all now for the month of Nov or part of Dec

I thought they were listed last week when I looked on the Disneyland.com calendar. You may just have to wait a few weeks to see if their schedule shows up again since Disneyland seems to be adding extra entertainment info at the last minute. If it doesnt show up closer to your dates, i suppose they may not be playing for a few months.

Be aware, they have been relocated at the Golden Horseshoe right now, and have been on stage near where the Big Thunder Ranch BBQ

Salt Lake
Level Contributor
168 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Billy Hill and the Hillbillies in November

Thanks, happytotrip. I was excited to see them in their new venue, but they still aren't on the calendar (which seems quite full otherwise). I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,533 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Billy Hill and the Hillbillies in November

Lunettes,

Its looks like the Disneyland schedule has been updated to include the Bill Hill and the Hillbillies show at thier new venue for your dates in Nov.

…go.com/calendar/#/default/2012/11/25-

Salt Lake
Level Contributor
168 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Billy Hill and the Hillbillies in November

Great! Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to seeing them.

5. Re: Billy Hill and the Hillbillies in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 09, 2013