We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rehearsal Dinner Location

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1 post
58 reviews
Save Topic
Rehearsal Dinner Location

Hi, My fiance and I are planning a destination wedding at Disneyland in the spring. We are trying to find some place to hold a casual rehearsal dinner the night before for about 20 people. We are both vegetarians but our families are not so we are wanting to find a nice pizza/ Italian restaurant or a place that has a wide variety of food options like a brewery/bar and grill. Some place nice but not fancy or super expensive. We are willing to drive a bit if anything near Newport or Huntington comes to mind. Thanks for all of your help.

Level Contributor
34,465 posts
889 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rehearsal Dinner Location

ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney is fun with very good food in a casual ambiance. :)

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I would check out the Fire+ICE at the Anaheim GardenWalk complex. Reasonably priced, can handle a large group. Since it is a Mongolian Grill style of cooking, everyone picks the items they want, so easy to satisfy everyone.

http://www.fire-ice.com/

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
324 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Congratulations! I'm with Darkbeer - GardenWalk is a beautiful place with the right combination for a wedding celebration.

I hope the bride wears white Mickey Mouse ears instead of a veil!

4. Re: Rehearsal Dinner Location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 29, 2013