We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

$209 Disneyland 4-day park hopper tickets!!!

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
1 review
Save Topic
$209 Disneyland 4-day park hopper tickets!!!

Went to Costco today & found what we were looking for.

Well the cost at Costco for each ticket is $259, but you get $50 credit per ticket for Costco purchases. We were despairing over the 3 day $970 cost for a family of 4 for park hopper tickets, but since we already shop Costco, we can now use all the days for our 4 night stay at a discounted price that comes out $836 for our family. This is a big help, and the savings pays for a few dinners out at local restaurants while on vacation!

Check out your local Costco!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: $209 Disneyland 4-day park hopper tickets!!!

Not sure if they offer it at the Costco in Southern California but they are definitely selling it in SF Bay Area. http://goo.gl/maps/5afRC For visitors who stop by the SF Bay area on the way to Anaheim before Feb 2013 (the expiration date), this seems like a very worthwhile deal. JasmineSurfGirl -- did you see any blackout dates for Christmas holidays for these tickets?

In order to shop at Costco, you will need to be a member. If you are not a member, find a member to give you a $259 Costco gift card. If you have a gift card, you can then shop at any Costco even if you're not a member and pick up the discounted tickets.

Edited: 10:45 am, October 14, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
105 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: $209 Disneyland 4-day park hopper tickets!!!

That's great! We are having the same dilema. Does anyone know- Is it just Costco's in California, or is it offered in other states as well?

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
20,045 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: $209 Disneyland 4-day park hopper tickets!!!

The Disneyland Park Hoppers at Costco are usually limited to residents residing in So Cal zip codes, which are stated on the cardboard display you take up to the checkstand.

Edited: 5:33 pm, October 14, 2012
Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
872 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: $209 Disneyland 4-day park hopper tickets!!!

I called our local Costco and the tickets will arrive to our store the end of October.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
105 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: $209 Disneyland 4-day park hopper tickets!!!

LihueGirl- thanks for posting this! I will have to call our Costco. Hopefully they will have them here as well. We are going in December and I'd love to save a bit!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,454 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: $209 Disneyland 4-day park hopper tickets!!!

This info from the Mouseplanet website may be helpful in explaining about these tickets.

>>>>>>"Costco has released a new deal offering a 4-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Ticket plus a $50 Costco cash card for $259.99. The Fall 2012 version of this discount offer is a bit different than past deals, with several important changes:

Unlike past offers, this ticket has a 13-day "fuse," which means you must use all four admission days within 13 days of first use, or lose them.

This ticket is not restricted to Southern California residents. However, the ticket is not currently available through Costco.com, and we're not sure if stores outside of Southern California will carry it. If you live in Northern California or out of state and spot them, be sure to let us know so we can pass it along to other readers.

This ticket includes one Magic Morning day.

There are no blockout dates this time.

The ticket comes with a $50 Costco Cash Card instead of the Disney Gift Card offered last year.

At face value, the ticket is only $15 less than the rack rate for a Disneyland Resort 4-Day Parkhopper ticket purchased at the Main Entrance booths, and is more expensive than the child's ticket. The real "savings" comes in the form of the $50 Costco cash card. If you were already in the market for a 4-day Parkhopper and plan to spend $50 at Costco, this deal will save you $65.00, but it may not be a real value if you aren't an avid Costco shopper.">>>>

mouseplanet.com/10137/…news5

Edited: 2:58 pm, October 15, 2012
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: $209 Disneyland 4-day park hopper tickets!!!

Went back and got our tickets today @ Costco. No holiday restriction. Says "First visit must occur by 02/28/2013" & "expires 13 days after first use", ages 3+ (no age limit)

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
20,045 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: $209 Disneyland 4-day park hopper tickets!!!

First use of the new Disneyland park hopper must occur on or before February 13, 2013. according to the display piece I saw at Costco today.

Edited: 7:57 pm, October 15, 2012
Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
20,045 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: $209 Disneyland 4-day park hopper tickets!!!

I'm thinking JasmineSurfGirl might be right about the date.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
105 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: $209 Disneyland 4-day park hopper tickets!!!

I got our tickets at Costco today too! Thank you so much to JasmineSurfGirl for posting about this. I live in Utah, so It looks like they have them available in other states besides CA as well. I called and asked the Admin at our local Costco if they had them and they said they just got them in this weekend. When I got there, they didn't have them out yet. So I asked one of the employees and she looked it up on their computer and saw that they were in, but still in the back. She was able to give me the item number for me to bring to one of the registers to purchase them. So if you don't see them out yet at your local Costco, be sure to ask! Such a great discount!! It did say that the first use has to be before 2/28/13. Also make sure they don't forget to give you your $50 Costco gift card for each park hopper. I got out to my car and then realized that they forgot about them so I went back in and straightened it out. Not sure if they would have done that if I wouldn't have immediately gone back in.