We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what day to do Universal Studios

B.C.
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
what day to do Universal Studios

My family and I will be in Anaheim from November 8th until November 11th, 2012.We will be doing disneyland for three days and one day at Universal Studios.I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on which day would be best to do Universal.Thank you in advance for any replies.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
29,580 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what day to do Universal Studios

You should be aware Nov 9-12 is a busy Holiday weekend where many people will have a 3 day off weekend, Veterans Day.

Nov 12,2012 will also be the starting date of Christmas time at Disneyland.

I would deffinately try to visit Disneyland on the 8th as that may be the only quite day at Disneyland for your visit, and daytime on the 9th should be pretty quite still as well getting busier as that day goes along.

So, you could pick Sat or Sun for a visit to Universal Studios.

2. Re: what day to do Universal Studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, December 14, 2013