We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grad Nite at Disneyland dates listed for 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,915 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Grad Nite at Disneyland dates listed for 2013

It looks like Disneyland has decided to list Grad Nites dates very early for 2013 which may help with peoples planning when visiting Disneyland.

disneyyouth.com/grad-nite-disneyland/catalog/

Other info to be aware of is ....

The Grad Party is moving to California Adventure Park for 2013 and a 1 day Parkhopper will still be included in the Package for Graduating High School Seniors likely making those dates more busy at both parks during the daytime as well.

disneyyouth.com/grad-nite-disneyland/…

2 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Grad Nite at Disneyland dates listed for 2013

hi, I have planed a trip to DL may 17-19 and just found out those are grad night. I have a four year old son, i'm so nervous , should I changed my trip date? one hand were going to kid rides and the grads are not there for that BUT i've read they are really rude walking around. aaawwww we usually go in january so I don't know what to think, i'm thinking of trying to switch the trip to first friday i'm may which is next week! I don't know what to do

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,915 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Grad Nite at Disneyland dates listed for 2013

Welcome to the forums jeneades,

Im not sure I would worry about things too much enough to change your trip over. No one has suggested large crowds will be there during that time, and, Disneyland always has younger visitors there since the locals teenagers that come in after school for a visit, and on weekends. But, I cant say I have really noticed ALOT of "really rude kids" walking all around anytime I have visited Disneyland. But of course if you want to change your trip to earlier so you may miss some of that, its up to you.

Early May is a very good time Crowdwise usually and weather wise as its usually quite mild that time of year.

Edited: 4:31 pm, April 27, 2013
2 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: Grad Nite at Disneyland dates listed for 2013

hi, thanks for the fast reply , I just talk to my hotel and theres two bus staying at our hotel on friday with lots of grads, I don't know what were going to do, it may be too late to change the date , I guess were just going to have to deal with it, I will let everyone know how it goes!

Save Reply
34. Re: Grad Nite at Disneyland dates listed for 2013

Yes I agree with Happytotrip, not sure if it would bother you enough to change your trip, you may not have a problem at all. You will have a little larger crowd size, given you are going on a weekend and grad night. Last year is the first year Disney allowed the grads all day park hoppers. We went in May, tues (no crowds=awesome day), wed (moderate crowd but still good for disney) thurs (grad night and much busier). So the gaggles of teens that came in were really noticeable around tomorrowland/thrill rides and I am sorry, the attitudes turned me off enough that I personally would try to avoid a grad night if I could. The kids are in large (seemingly unchaperoned) crowds and so being teens, they are naturally rowdier. I read another post from last year where a child pointed out a used condom to her parent! Look, things might be better and the kids maybe better behaved/different crowd, but personally, i will avoid grad days if possible :)

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,915 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Grad Nite at Disneyland dates listed for 2013

jeneades,

If you decide you want to change your dates to earlier ones, If you cannot alter your dates at your orginal Hotel, and decide you would like help finding somewhere to stay , you can give us a budget per night and what kind of accomodation you are looking for, and we can help you find something. Its helpful though if yo u start your own post with questions, rather than in this old post. You can do that by clicking in the middle of the Anaheim forum page where it says "Ask a question" in yellow.

Edited: 5:18 pm, April 27, 2013
Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
145 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Grad Nite at Disneyland dates listed for 2013

Bugger, just read this post re "grad nights" 2 nights out of our 3 nights are Grad nights. ... We will just have to suck it up. Only 10 days till we head over so can't let it spoil the excitement now. Deal with it when we get there. ...

Save Reply
37. Re: Grad Nite at Disneyland dates listed for 2013

Leanet,

Disneyland is always amazing, I am sure you will have a wonderful trip! I have been many many times at different seasons so I think I am a little more picky. In my opinion, it is darn near impossible to have a bummer Disney trip (grads and all) lol! Have fun!

38. Re: Grad Nite at Disneyland dates listed for 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 am, April 30, 2013
Mililani, Hawaii
3 posts
Save Reply
39. Re: Grad Nite at Disneyland dates listed for 2013

We'll be visiting Anaheim this June. Anyone have information on whether the crowds are smaller on a weekday Grad night vs weekend non-Grad night? I have a five year old, so any advice regarding visiting Disneyland on a Grad night would be appreciated!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,915 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Grad Nite at Disneyland dates listed for 2013

Welcome to the forums Coconutgirl856,

Consider starting your own post so your questions dont get lost in this older post. You can do that by simply clicking in the middle of the Anaheim forum page where it says "Ask a question" in yellow.

Weekends are always busier than weekdays are, and that would include Grad nites.