We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel within walking distance to Disneyland

Leumeah, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel within walking distance to Disneyland

I am travelling from Australia with my husband and two children aged 5 and 3y.o. We are looking to visit Disneyland/Adventure park for 3 days and want to stay from wed 17th to sun 21st october 2012.

I have been looking at forum posts and reviews for months and cannot come to a decision. I would like a hotel where we can walk to Disneyland, have car parking, possibly a pool plus have restaurants/fast food places near for cheap dinners.

I was planning to stay at Candy Cane inn, a room with 2 queen beds will be around $600 to $650. I checked expedia today and saw I could stay at the Alpine, Ayers inn or Del Sol for far cheaper. I have seen that some Anaheim hotels have long-stay residents. I would prefer a family-orientated hotel that mainly caters for tourists. If I can save money for more shopping, that would be fantastic! I would appreciate any suggestions, thank you.

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
106 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel within walking distance to Disneyland

We are from new Zealand and stayed with twins who were nearly 4 years old at park Vue inn, worth checking out took us 4 minutes from room to othe park it's literally across the road , was a great place to stay..have fun

12. Re: Hotel within walking distance to Disneyland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, June 21, 2013