We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest parking around Anaheim Convention Center???

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
42 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Cheapest parking around Anaheim Convention Center???

Hi All,

I am travelling to Anaheim on the 30th Sept. and will be there a week. I have rented a car for the week and was wondering where the cheapest parking around the Anaheim convention center is??? I am going to be staying at the Anaheim Marriot, but it appears that they charge $24 a day which I think is a little expensive!

Can anyone recommend a good place to park for the week that is reasonably priced.

Thanks! :)

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,963 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest parking around Anaheim Convention Center???

That rate is a reasonable rate for the hotel you are staying at and for the area.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
29,065 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheapest parking around Anaheim Convention Center???

you might try parking at the hilton across the street, some of the larger hotels will offer non guest parking you would have to check to see if they offer that, the hilton is $15 for self parking and $19 per day for valet parking, and there is the sheraton park hotel, which is also pretty close, at $15 a night for self parking and $21 for valet parking.

if you are planning on visiting disneyland you should be aware sept 30 is a mickey's halloween party night and disneyland park will close early at 6pm to regular guests to accomodate the party and you must purchase a special party ticket to get in.

Edited: 10:57 am, September 22, 2011
SoCal
Level Contributor
5,660 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheapest parking around Anaheim Convention Center???

That is high for that area but that is a convention hotel for peopl on expense accounts. If you check other hotel lots make sure you get in and out privileges. Also, Red Lion which is cloe is $14 per day. If you want to conseve $ the Red Lion is about a 5 minute walk from the Marriott and the RL often has rates for about $100 per night including parking and breakfast.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
42 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheapest parking around Anaheim Convention Center???

Thanks for all the advice... :)

5. Re: Cheapest parking around Anaheim Convention Center???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, October 23, 2012