We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single Ticket Price for Disneyland

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Level Contributor
141 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Single Ticket Price for Disneyland

I can not access the Disneyland website at this time. Can someone please tell me the price of a single adult ticket into Disneyland.

I have seen $69, $72 and $76.

Thank you!

Laguna Hills...
Level Contributor
342 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Single Ticket Price for Disneyland

For Disneyland alone, it is $76. You can find discounts & specials online. Try here:

http://www.mousesavers.com/dltickets.html

Also at Costco, if you're a member.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,533 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Single Ticket Price for Disneyland

disneyland offers 2 different 1 day tickets

there is a one park only tickets where you must pick either disneyland park or calfornia park only to visit which is $76.00 for adults and $68.00 for children

then there is a parkhopper which allows you to hop back and forth and to visit both parks as many times as you want to for that day that ticket is $101.00 for adults

those prices would be the same online as purchasing at the disneyland maingate ticket booth( fyi, 3 day and up multiday tickets are less online and more if purchased at the disneyland maingate ticket booth)

San Diego...
Level Contributor
141 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Single Ticket Price for Disneyland

Thank you very much. Wow, Disneyland has gotten very expensive.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,533 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Single Ticket Price for Disneyland

there are not many discounts available for the one day tickets, it does get alot less expensive per day with multiple tickets, for example right now until mid april disneyland is offering a special 3 day parkhopper ticket for $169 for adults, and a 4 day ticket for $182

fyi, the costco discount mentioned is only available to southern california residents

there is also a special 2 day $99.00 tickets available to socal residents, but you can only visit one park per day.

Edited: 11:07 am, March 10, 2011
Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
17,816 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Single Ticket Price for Disneyland

Check with your employer, if you are among those blessed with a job, to see if they offer discounted one day tickets. Those are usually for one park only.

You are allowed to bring in a sandwich and snacks. That may help.

Edited: 11:58 am, March 10, 2011
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
75 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Single Ticket Price for Disneyland

Do you have to show ID to use a ticket purchased by a SoCal resident? I have friends and family in SoCal and they would buy tickets for me, but I'm not sure we can use them?!?!

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Single Ticket Price for Disneyland

Here are the official rules from Disneyland...

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/tickets/

>>Tickets valid for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999. Proof of residency required for purchase and admission.<<

Notice the terms "Purchase and Admission", so yes, anyone using a SoCal discounted ticket is supposed to have a ID with the proper zip codes (the one exception is kids, who can use their parent's ID instead).

Now, folks will come on line here at TA and say they did it, and that is true, as currently Disney only checks a selected sample, to help keep the lines moving. So you are basically gambling that they don't stop and ask you for ID.

So if you want to follow the policy, the answer is NO.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
75 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Single Ticket Price for Disneyland

Thanks for the info... I wouldn't try to break policy. Not a good example to my daughter, just to save a few bucks!

9. Re: Single Ticket Price for Disneyland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, October 21, 2012