We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

? for anyone who has stayed at the Candy Cane Inn

strathmore
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Topic
? for anyone who has stayed at the Candy Cane Inn

Could those of you who have stayed at the candy cane inn please tell me:

Are the premium rooms just located in a certain area of the complex, I thought I read somewhere that they were "in the back area", if so which rooms would be closest to the pool and the shuttle. Is it a long walk from the "back area" to the front of the complex (keep in mind I am an amputee and am trying to keep all the hoofing around for the parks LOL).

Do any rooms have any kind of view of the pool or the park.

Are the complimentary video's available to the premium rooms fairly current releases?

What the heck does turn down service entail, what if we are already in our rooms all lounging about, do they still come in and turn your bed down - seems a bit silly is there more involved ?

Are there any restaurants within a couple hundred feet of the CCI ?

New Zealand
Level Contributor
469 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ? for anyone who has stayed at the Candy Cane Inn

Hi 635,

Our family stayed in a deluxe room at the CCI last September and loved it. These are towards the rear of the property and I believe the premium rooms a little further back. The property is a U shape. Having said that its not a long walk from the back to the front. The standard rooms are closer to the pool and shuttle (and the road), and some would have a view of the pool. Some would also have a fireworks view I think (they were rooms on the opposite side to where we were so can't be sure) but you could e-mail them and ask. I e-mailed them lots of times before I booked and Debra Beerup was extremely helpful and prompt in her replies.

We didn't use any restaurants while in Anaheim, but bought lots of snacks/drinks from the ABC and 7-11 right next door to CCI and there is a Subway right across the road, and also a Chinese restaurant or take-out (can't remeber which).

Hope this helps,

Kiwi

Hope this helps.

Kiwi