We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bargain holiday

Vancouver
12 posts
Save Topic
Bargain holiday

Where do I go for the best prices on air and accomodation for a Disney holiday. My sister wants to surprise the kids and it has to be a great price to make it work. Any suggestions? We are fom Vancouver Canada.

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
561 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bargain holiday

We've gone to DL/DCA 3 times (2002/03/04) each time getting kids fly for free (from Victoria). This includes staying for free as kids under 18 usually stay in the hotels for free as long as they are with an equal number of adults.

Western Vacations has had a similar program which is simply 2 for 1 (including adults). Their website is www.westernvacations.com. Not sure if they still have this promo. They use Alaska Airlines and you fly from Victoria, Vancouver or Kelowna to Seattle and then on to Calif.

Companion Holidays/Harmony Airways also may have similar deals. Their website is www.companionholidays.com.

Also check out Jubilee Travel. They have often have good deals and are out of Vancouver. They are the ones that Global TV often uses for their Travel Best Bets. We've used them for deals to DL and Hawaii. Their website is www.jubileetravel.com. I just checked their site and right now they do have a couple of deals for kids flying and staying free. 669-6607 is their local Vancouver number.

Hope these ideas may help. Good luck with the planning.