We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celebrities in Disneyland

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arnprior
3 posts
Save Topic
Celebrities in Disneyland

Does anyone know of and special celebrity events going on in Disneyland over Halloween? A few years ago they had a big parade with people like Brandon Fraser, Arnold Swartzenager, Carrie Fisher etc. Or maybe any similiar events going on in Anaheim the end of October???

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
18,521 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Celebrities in Disneyland

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. However, you never know if you might see a celebrity enjoying themselves at Disneyland. Read the following thread about celebrity sighting that is from a Disney fan website.

visionsfantastic.com/forum/…

San Diego...
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Celebrities in Disneyland

Nothing I know of is planned. I have seen celebrities in the past though. Most recently was David Arquette and Cortney Cox. One of the best days was when I was there for the premier of the original Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

Edited: 12:13 pm, September 01, 2010
Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Celebrities in Disneyland

As stated, nothing that is planned for the Halloween time that I'm aware of too that involved celebrities in Disneyland. As for sightings, they happen sometimes...in my visits there, I've seen David and Victoria Beckham in the Grand Californian hotel with their children, Eddie Murphy, Lucy Liu and for American football fans, the entire University of Alabama football team for the Rose Bowl game week festivities. One of my good friends got to meet Kobe Bryant there shortly after the NBA Finals this year. It's a random place to see stars, I guess.

4. Re: Celebrities in Disneyland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 01, 2011