We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

distance between Anaheim area and Universal Studio

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beijing
Level Contributor
339 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
distance between Anaheim area and Universal Studio

I know it's a silly question, but how long it will take from Anaheim area to Universal Studio. Is it on the way to Hollywood? I am asking because I am considering to take the combine tour to U.S and Hollywood on the same day or go separately?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
628 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: distance between Anaheim area and Universal Studio

According to Google, it is between 35 and 40 miles between Disneyland and Universal Studios (depending on which route you take)

Whether you want to spend a full day on a LA city tour or a full day at Universal Studios or are happy to do a half day at each will be the deciding factor in whether you do them together or on seperate days.

Whether you are driving or going by coach tour will also be important

Edited: 4:50 pm, June 08, 2010
sydney
Level Contributor
344 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: distance between Anaheim area and Universal Studio

took us about an hour and ahalf to drive to Universal from Anaheim , obviously the traffic can affect the time taken too . Universal is actually past Hollywood , so you go past Hollywood to get to Universal.

Beijing
Level Contributor
339 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: distance between Anaheim area and Universal Studio

that's clear and thanks for the reply. I will join bus tours as dont plan to drive myself...

Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: distance between Anaheim area and Universal Studio

I would strongly suggest you drive yourself to Universal or anywhere in L.A from Anaheim. The reason? time...and traffic. You get to see what you want on Universal and on your pace when you drive :)

5. Re: distance between Anaheim area and Universal Studio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, December 06, 2010