We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fairfield Anaheim @ Dolphins Cove

british columbia...
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Fairfield Anaheim @ Dolphins Cove

We are thinking about a trip to Disneyland next year and thought about staying at the Fairfield @Dolphin Cove. The reviews are mixed...people either really like it or dispise it. Has anyone been there recently? What is your opinion? How long does it take to walk to Disneyland from the resort.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Anaheim, CA
Level Contributor
189 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fairfield Anaheim @ Dolphins Cove

I've never stayed here, but I can try to answer a couple questions. It would be a good 15-20 minute walk to Disneyland. A much better option is to take the Anaheim Resort Transit (Line J), which runs pretty frequently and will shuttle you to Disneyland in 5 minutes ($3 for a day pass, per adult).

If you're looking for a full-service hotel, you should look elsewhere. This is a timeshare property, so you will be on your own, more or less.

From the outside, it looks like a standard apartment complex. Nothing fancy, but well-kept and clean. I would think it's a good choice if you want an apartment for your stay with its own kitchen and living space. And I'm sure it's much bigger than the standard hotel room. You could obviously save lots on food preparation, even if you only eat breakfast there. There are also many places to eat within walking distance or a very short drive.

Anaheim, CA
Level Contributor
189 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fairfield Anaheim @ Dolphins Cove

Also, check out igougo.com for more reviews. You may need to register to access it, but the reviews are more detailed than on TripAdvisor. Incidentally, all the entries are very positive on this site.

www.igougo.com/planning/journalResults.asp…

Townsville...
Level Contributor
564 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fairfield Anaheim @ Dolphins Cove

The Fairfield opposite the main gate was really excellent.