We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In-N-Out Burger & Groceries

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
572 posts
14 reviews
31 helpful votes
In-N-Out Burger & Groceries

Hi!

I am having a nightmare of a time trying to work out which In-N-Out and Walmart/Target/Grocery store is the easist to get to.

We won't have a car so the most accessible by bus preferably. We land at LAX at about 4pm so probably wont be heading out again until around 6pm, I'd say, if this affects which busses are running.

Can anyone help? As I said, it's doing my head in trying to work this out!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
48 posts
5 reviews
36 helpful votes
1. Re: In-N-Out Burger & Groceries

Combine the 2 with a trip to Fullerton via OCTA Bus Route 43-the address for In-n-Out is 1180 S. Harbor Blvd., Fullerton, CA 92832 and Target is at 200 W Orangethorpe Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832, a few steps away.

This is what I'm doing for my upcoming Anaheim trip!

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
52 helpful votes
2. Re: In-N-Out Burger & Groceries

Also, there is a Grocery Store near the corner of Harbor and Orangethorpe.

Henry's Farmer Market is on the same side of the street as the Target, just a bit South.

www.henrysmarkets.com/app/henrys/index.php

OCTA Route 43 goes up and down Harbor Blvd about every 15 minutes most of the day.

About a 20 minute trip (3 miles) each way.

www.octa.net

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
572 posts
14 reviews
31 helpful votes
3. Re: In-N-Out Burger & Groceries

Thanks for the responses. I can now cross one thing off my list!

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
20,117 posts
60 reviews
54 helpful votes
4. Re: In-N-Out Burger & Groceries

Btw, make sure to order a double double, animal style at in and out. It is not on the menu and they wont look woerd at you, it is just part of the "secret menu" and oh so good!!!!

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
20,117 posts
60 reviews
54 helpful votes
5. Re: In-N-Out Burger & Groceries

Trying to write that they will not look weird at you, but unfortunatly we can not edit our posts on here

In any case, here is a link to more info on the secret menu that even the official in and out website would not want you to know...

www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-secret-menu/

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
52 helpful votes
6. Re: In-N-Out Burger & Groceries

First off, here is a look at the "Secret Menu"...

http://www.in-n-out.com/secretmenu.asp

And an even more detailed "Secret Menu" list...

http://www.in-n-out.com/secretmenu.asp

I am a traditionalist, but love Onions (and HATE Pickles)...

So my order is a Double-Double, with Extra, Extra Onions. (and "Regular Onions", as in whole sliced Raw Onions).

An order of Fries (standard, no special direction), just add Ketchup myself after gettin my order.

And either a Pink Lemonage, or a Shake, depending on my mood, and how hungry I am.

If you have a group, try a few different choices.

Some folks love the Animal Style, but the majority of Burgers sold are the "Standard" version.

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
20,117 posts
60 reviews
54 helpful votes
7. Re: In-N-Out Burger & Groceries

Darkbeer, the official in and out website does not even list half there secret menu items, that's why I did not post it.

It's called a secret menu for a reason and they(in and out) know that it is one of these reasons they will always be a cult favorite.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
52 helpful votes
8. Re: In-N-Out Burger & Groceries

I posted the official site, partially to allow the OP and others access to it, and OTHER info regards of In-n-Out.

But I also listed the Wikipedia page to give more details...

9. Re: In-N-Out Burger & Groceries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:58 am, November 11, 2009