We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Character Dining

Nowra, Australia
Level Contributor
248 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Character Dining

Has anyone got prices and up to date information on character dining? I am interested in the princesses which I believe are going to be in Ariels Grotto at the end of September. Is it breakfast or lunch? and do they have a set price buffet or a menu you can choose from. If it is a menu does anyone know where I can get a copy of the menu or can someone give me some prices on both adults and kids meals?

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
309 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Character Dining

Here's some info from the DL website:

"Ariel's Disney Princess Celebration

Make your way to Ariel's Grotto and take your seat at this royal repast hosted by everybody's favorite Disney MerPrincess, Ariel. Delight in learning proper princess etiquette from Ariel's royal friends, like Snow White, Belle, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella!

Enjoy a personal visit from a Disney princess. Some quality time, for lunch or dinner, with each of the Princesses as they greet each table.

Dine on delectable dishes fit for Disney Royalty.

Have your cameras and autograph books ready to capture every magical moment."

Adults $20.99/Kids $13.99

Includes soup/salad, entree and now also includes dessert. Menu looks the same.

Try this link for the menu.

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/736637/3

strathmore
Level Contributor
136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Character Dining

If we would like to attend the character meal in mid november should we be reserving a table now, if so does anyone know the reservation number?

strathmore
Level Contributor
136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Character Dining

Hi TEBell99, by any chance do you know of a link that shows the menu for the restaurant that overlooks the Indiana Jones ride (I think that's the one) is it the Blue Bayou restaurant? I am not sure if these are the right names but evidently it is a cool restaurant.

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
309 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Character Dining

Blue Bayou actually overlooks the Pirates of the Carribbean. I'm at work now, but I'll see if I can find a link to the menu later.

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
309 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Character Dining

Disneyland Dining # is 714-781-3463

Most restaurants make reservations 30 days out. A few are 60.

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
309 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Character Dining

The pricing may be a little outdated, but try this link for Blue Bayou menu.

mouseinfo.com/disneylandresort/…bbayou.php

vancouver, british...
Level Contributor
387 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Character Dining

Another member provided a website a while ago which is www.dlresortinfo.com/

In addition to other information, it provides menus and prices for restaurants in Disneyland, California Adventure, the Disney hotels, Downtown Disney and other area restaurants. I understand that it is pretty up to date.

I found it pretty informative.

Melbourne Aust
Level Contributor
469 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Character Dining

I checiked out dlresortinfo.com and it's a great site. Lots of info on where you're staying, menus etc.