We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle to shopping malls?

Melbourne, Australia
12 posts
Save Topic
Shuttle to shopping malls?

Does anyone know if there is a shuttle to the Mainplace or Buena Park shopping malls?

We love to shop but are nervous about driving!

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
342 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle to shopping malls?

I'm not sure there's a shuttle, per se, but you could probably find a bus that goes there, depending on where you're staying (Main Place, in my opinion, is nicer than BP Mall).

If you go to the OC Transit Authority website (www.octa.net) - it has a trip planner section (in the bus tab, I think) that you can put your start point and destination, and it will come up with the times/bus numbers/transfers/etc that fit your needs. There's also an alerts section that you can check periodically to see if the bus routes you'll be taking have been affected by road work or other recent changes.

California
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle to shopping malls?

Yes, there is a shuttle to MainPlace, it's 2.50 round trip and hits most of the DL area hotels. Check with the front desk for schedule.

Costa Mesa, CA
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle to shopping malls?

Are you really stuck on the malls you mentioned? If not, then the uber mall to visit is South Coast Plaza. The OCTA website mentioned in an earlier post should be able to get you from your hotel to the mall. Definitely buy the day pass so you can explore and get lost and discover new places without paying more for your added adventures.

Melbourne, Australia
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Shuttle to shopping malls?

Thankyou all for your wonderful advice, now I have another mall to add to my list! I will have to check out the OCTA website so I can explore the South Coast Plaza too !!