We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supermarkets by DL

vancouver
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Supermarkets by DL

Any supermarkets by DL? If so where?

TIA!

Townsville...
Level Contributor
564 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Supermarkets by DL

I bumped Big discounts for kids stuff at SD for you. Great discounts for Legoland and Universal and the zoo and WAPark

Hilo, Hawaii
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Supermarkets by DL

<<I bumped Big discounts for kids stuff at SD for you. Great discounts for Legoland and Universal and the zoo and WAPark>>

Katsie,

How do you get discounts for these attractions??

Townsville...
Level Contributor
564 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Supermarkets by DL

Go to the website http://www.cafunspots.com/he_coupons.html . I see that now you have to give your name,email and a zipcode. Just use any zip code for example 93599 or so. When Juxie posted it I could just print off the coupons. Now they will email you the link, and then you can print it. Seems legit. I can always fax it to you if it is still a problem.

vancouver
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Supermarkets by DL

In order to get into Costco you'll have to "flash" your Costco membership as you go in. At checkout ask for the SoCal CityPass (only members can purchase at Costco) and proceed to the pickup window.

Townsville...
Level Contributor
564 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Supermarkets by DL

I don't want to upset the applecart, but www.mousesavers.com has this:

http://www.mousesavers.com/socalpasses.html

"You can now buy a discounted Southern California CityPass through Costco.com and you don't even have to be a Costco member! (Non-members pay a 5% surcharge, however.) There is a shipping charge when ordering from Costco.com, which varies but averages $6.50 for the first ticket and about .50 for each additional ticket."

If that is not correct I apologise. Did any other forum members get theirs at Costco without being a member? Please tell!

Australia
Level Contributor
160 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Supermarkets by DL

You are able to purchase the californian city passes through most travel agents. were getting ours from our travel agent www.bestflights.com.au they are really helpful :)