We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super 8?

Alberta
4 posts
Save Topic
Super 8?

We are going to Disney Land at the end of Oct 2005 and have booked a room at the Super 8....two blocks from Disney Land...it is a econo hotel and I was just wondering what to expect....Could anyone tell me?

Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Super 8?

Yep--expect cheap and questionably clean. I stayed here a few years back. I went down on business. Spent the day at DL and was going to drive back to Van Nuys that night. I ended up with a migraine and could not drive. Super 8 was one of the few places left with a room.

My room was on the lower level. It was dirty. The bathroom was questionable. The bedspread had large stains on it. Never again!

If price is what determines where you stay, check out the Carousel Inn. Currently they have a special for 59.00 a night. Also, I have pricelined the area and under the three stars, you can often end up at the Hyatt for 53.00 a night. Another suggestion is the days Inn at 2029 S Harbor. We stayed last May for 44.95 a night. This is a newer facility and we liked it.

Northern California
Level Contributor
123 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Super 8?

There are 2 Super 8's. did you book on Disneyland Drive or Katella? The reviews for the one on Disneyland Drive don't sound so great, but the one on Katella is fine. We just got home two hours ago, and I'm going to post my review now. I will say in Oct. you should be able to find low prices right along Harbor Blvd. directly across from Disneyland. When we're going budget, we stay at the Anaheim Del Sol. For a bigger room and a little more ambience, we like the Best Western Park Place Inn Mini-Suites, but that costs a little more. Good luck and have fun!