We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

candy cane inn?

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
candy cane inn?

I have been looking at all the reviews on this place and it sounds great. We are planning a trip in early Oct, with the two of us and our 3 grandaughters, 9 and twins 13. also our son and his wife are going with their two daughters, would this be a good place for us to stay and could we get rooms together? I have been looking to see if rooms are available for that time and it says no rooms available, I dont know if its to early to book for Oct or not, Does anyone know if we should book this early or do we have time? Also is the best way to go through a travel agent? thanks in advance!

New Zealand
Level Contributor
469 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: candy cane inn?

I don't think it would be too early to book for October. We booked for September about two months ago.

I think it sounds a great place to stay too. We wanted clean, quiet and close to D/L and I'm sure we won't be disappointed.

I e-mailed them direct about a couple of issues before we booked on-line (direct with them) and Debra Beerup was very helpful.

Hope this helps.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
133 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: candy cane inn?

I, too, had trouble finding the availability at the Candy Cane Inn when I searched online. I called them directly and booked for late December...they had lots of room. Be sure to tell them if you have CAA and you'll get a discounted rate if you show your card on check-in. It's not too early to book. From what I understand, the prices increase as the rooms fill up.

Washington
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: candy cane inn?

I have found that different travel sites have different numbers and types of rooms to offer. I found that Expedia could not offer rooms that I got through Costco AAA, or calling direct to the hotel. (We are staying next week.)