We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Pool near Disneyland?

Seattle
2 posts
Save Topic
Best Pool near Disneyland?

We are going to Disneland in July. One day we'd like to lounge around a nice pool and just relax. I'm wondering which hotels in that area have the best pools. Price is not an issue but I am hoping there is a place that we could have an alcoholic drink by the pool. I saw a place that had a swim up bar but now I can't find it.

Please give your suggestions even if they don't allow alcohol, the pool is more important than the drink!

Thank you

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,221 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Pool near Disneyland?

Disneyland Hotel and Grand Californian have the best pools. Hotel prices are high. Anaheim Hilton and Holiday Inn Anaheim have nice pools too.

Hope this helps some.

Level Contributor
35,740 posts
903 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Pool near Disneyland?

We like both the pools at the Disneyland Hotel and the Grand Californian. Either one of these hotels would be great places for pool lounging. Have fun in the sun! :)

Vancouver bc
Level Contributor
331 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Pool near Disneyland?

We really liked the Sheraton Park pool. Big Palm trees all around it. They have a good pool bar too. Lots of beach towels!

4. Re: Best Pool near Disneyland?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, September 03, 2009