We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation to and From Buena Park.

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Alberta
Level Contributor
248 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation to and From Buena Park.

Is it practical to take public transportation to and from Buena Park for Knott's Berry Farm, Medieval Times, and Ripley's Believe it or not and Movieland Wax Museum? We'll be making several trips to that area, and would like to avoid paying a lot of money for transportation (we will not be renting a car). Also, what would the average cost for a cab ride be to that area from the HOJO?

One last question, what is there in the Anaheim area for shopping (malls or outlets)? Are there shuttles or transportation we can take to these places?

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation to and From Buena Park.

We caught a cab (was a black town car) back in Dec 03 from HoJos to a mall which I am sure was in Buena Park. Anyway we went past Knotsberry farm so was nearby. I am pretty sure it was about $20 each way. The driver gave us his business card when he dropped us off and we just called him to pick us back up.

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation to and From Buena Park.

If you are staying at HoJo you are reasonably close to the action. We will be there soon and have thoroughly researched the area. Look up www.buenapark.com and they have a great map of the area. The Beuna Park Mall is close by as well that has a Krikorian Multiplex. The block at orange is also another shopping centre. There is a transport system in place that will take you to most places such as Disneyland for about $3.00 ART I think it is called. We are staying at Embassy Suites BP as I think there is more to do than staying at a Disney area Motel and it is much cheaper. Hope this helps. Can't wait to see Star Wars there!

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation to and From Buena Park.

I was talking about a cab from HoJos Harbor Boulevard next to DL not one in Buena Park if that is what you meant.

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation to and From Buena Park.

I see, then maybe the area trasportation system may help, there was a post that suggested cabs a quick and easy but expensive, but the local bus service charged a $1.25, but of course may not be quick.

Cheers

alberta
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation to and From Buena Park.

Hi,

I asked a similar question under "from DL to Knott's" and was given a very helpful answer. You may want to check that thread because it gives a website to check out.

Jilliebean