We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anaheim to las vegas

australia
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Topic
anaheim to las vegas

can anyone suggest a coach company tohat goes from anaheim to las vegas and how long it may take

Santa Clarita...
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anaheim to las vegas

Ask where you are staying for suggestions regarding transportation to Las Vegas. Otherwise, you can take the Greyhound bus from Anaheim. www.greyhound.com The standard fare is $39, one way; the trip is 6 hr and 40 minutes - the first one in the morning. I suggest one without transfers.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anaheim to las vegas

Hi ramaw,

I am from New Zealand and went to USA for the last two years and are actually going back there this Wednesday for another month(maybe I like the place!!).

Last year we travelled from Anaheim to Vegas, and went with a coach company called Coach USA. The price is a little more expensive than Greyhound bus, but you have a direct trip and get there in approx 4x hours.

We also did a trip from Anaheim to Big Bear Mountain, and went with Greyhound Bus company, and quite honestly would never travel with them again. It was actually quite scary, and even more so when you are a tourist, and lets face it, it is quite obvious when you are. Just my opinion. Hope this helps and have a great time, I know we will.

Cheers

Gail

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anaheim to las vegas

if you can do a bus in 4 hours it would not much faster flying and it would be a lot less hassle so that coach sounds like a good idea.

San Leandro...
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anaheim to las vegas

Hey ramaw,

I don't really know the answer but your idea of going from Ananheim to Vegas is a great one for me. Narvana!!!

zbethg

Hawaii
Level Contributor
235 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anaheim to las vegas

Hi ramaw,

You might want to consider flying to vegas. The airfares were not to bad. I paid app. $35 dollars (one way) last year and the flight took only 45 minutes. Beat's the long road trip after all that walking if you are going to Disneyland. Especially if you are going with children.

australia
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: anaheim to las vegas

thanks everyone for your help

Anaheim, CA
Level Contributor
189 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: anaheim to las vegas

You might also try LuxBus (http://www.luxbusamerica.com) that leaves daily from the Anaheim resort area. They bill themselves as an "upscale service designed for people who demand the best." From the looks of it, you get movies, stewardess, snacks, etc. They have a 7-day advanced purchase round-trip of $89 adult/$79 child you can reserve online, which isn't much more than any other bus line, including Greyhound. Certainly more convenient than flying, no matter how cheap the airfares are. The total transit time is 4 1/2 hours.

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: anaheim to las vegas

I caught a bus back in 2000 for the day. It was about $80 then and took about 4 hours each way.

It left about 6 from both directions so you had about 8 hours in vegas.

9. Re: anaheim to las vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:03 pm, December 15, 2006