We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Angels Red Sox game

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,580 posts
237 reviews
Save Topic
Angels Red Sox game

Thinking about coming this July to see an angels Red Sox game. How easy is it to get tickets and what's the price range?

6 replies to this topic
Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Angels Red Sox game

In the past the Red Sox have been a popular opponent so its quite possible for these games to be sellouts.

I'm not sure of prices this year but individual game ticket sales for the Angels start tomorrow at

…mlb.com/ticketing/singlegame.jsp…

So you should be able to get an idea then.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,580 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Angels Red Sox game

Thank you. That's very helpful. I'll take a look this weekend.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
51,356 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Angels Red Sox game

why Anaheim Hills. Angels stadium is in the city of Anaheim and not in Anaheim Hills. Are you just coming for the game or you also going to Disneyland and other attractions There is a Ayres hotel on the other side of the freeway from the ballpark that is quite nice if you just want to go to the game.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
53,424 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Angels Red Sox game

Eh, when your from Boston... Anaheim, Anaheim Hills.... its all the same... it out there on the crazy coast.

DO buy soon, all the NE ex-pats fill up the stadium pretty quickly. Look at Stub Hub as a possible resource.

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Angels Red Sox game

Boston is a big game, but I would assume you can get tickets under $75 that are decent. They only play once a year out here so its a big deal. If it sells out you can use stubhub

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
51,356 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Angels Red Sox game

I bet the Angels will win the game. Anyone thinks otherwise with those power hitters on the team ?

The Giants are playing the Angels tomorrow in AZ. Since this is the Anaheim Hills forum, I will say. GO GIANTS BEAT LAA.

I thought Red Sox fans would go and see half their team play on the Dodgers, or the one person sent to the DBacks. No ?

Edited: 8:06 pm, February 22, 2013
Reply to: Angels Red Sox game
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Anaheim
Recent Conversations