We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Credit cards

Ohio
Level Contributor
147 posts
174 reviews
Save Topic
Credit cards

I assume all the places to eat in the Yellowstone National park, general stores and gas stations all take credit cards?

Spery, Iowa
Level Contributor
5,882 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Credit cards

I have not found any that don't, so I could be wrong, but I think you are safe. You might want to notify your card you are traveling. Had mine shut off on my Texas trip. Nice they are watching for unusual usage, but it was embarrassing to have it refused!

N. Idaho
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
19,051 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Credit cards

Uh oh, thbergs....calling in to credit card companies needs to go on your check list!

They take everything major. I used a combo of Visa, AMEX and local debit card with no problems.

Pam

3. Re: Credit cards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Wyoming