We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting to the udvar-hazy center

Edmonton
6 posts
Save Topic
getting to the udvar-hazy center

My boyfriend and I will be travelling to DC, for two weeks in December. We are really excited about going to the udvar hazy center. From looking at the other posts on the topic it seems there is no direct transportation to the center. We are staying at the river inn in foggy bottom, can anyone give me the best way of getting to and from the museum.

Is a taxi our best bet or can we use the metro?

Va
Level Contributor
11,045 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: getting to the udvar-hazy center

Every time I have used the metro there have always been several taxis outside. I am sure when the metro is closed that they do not wait there, but all other times they have been there. As with any service, there may be brief periods between taxis, but you have to expect that.

12. Re: getting to the udvar-hazy center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, August 27, 2009