Can I please have some expert advise on our plans. We are a family of 4 staying at the Rosslyn Holiday Inn.
I really hope we can walk over the key bridge to georgetown most nights for dinner. My kids are 10 and 11, do you think that is realistic?
Friday, 8/18- getting in around 7ish at night, so not planning anything major.
· Air and Space
· Natural Museum of American Indian
· DC United game starts at 4, already bought tickets
· Spy Museum- tickets for 10:30
· eat lunch in Chinatown
· walk by Library of Congress and Supreme Court-
· Seacatch - (daughter's bday dinner)
· Bureau of Engraving and Printing (I know I need tickets)
· Natural History-
· National Archives- (saw last year, so this is a "if time permits")
· National Museum of American History-
· Zoo- RED line
· National Postal Museum
· Union Station- lunch
· Tomb of Unknown Soldiers
· view Washington Monument and White House
Leave around 10ish.
So is this practical? I am a little worried about Monday. Thanks for all the input.