We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking near Phoenix Park Hotel

Which Washington DC hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
306 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Parking near Phoenix Park Hotel

We are staying at the Phoenix Park Hotel and I understand from a friend of mine that there is a parking lot for government employees across the street from there that is free on the weekends. Does anyone know if that is still the case and if so, are you also able to park there during the week and pay? if so, how much? We thought another option would be to park at Union Station if necessary as opposed to at the hotel. Thank you!

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
50,769 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking near Phoenix Park Hotel

The lot directly across from the hotel is for Capitol employees. It's fenced off and has the usual threatening signs about needing a permit to enter, so I've never even considered parking there. But maybe your friend is right about the weekends, I've never looked that closely.

It's not a pay lot during the week, it's permit parking only.

2. Re: Parking near Phoenix Park Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 29, 2014