We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Embassy Suites - best rates?

Which Washington DC hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
10 posts
Save Topic
Embassy Suites - best rates?

Ive narrowed down where I think the best place for our family of 6 might stay during our trip 4/15-4/20. Either at the new Embassy Suites at the Convention Center or the Embassy Suites on 22nd(1st choice). Both have indoor pools, breakfast and managers receptions. I havent been able to find a rate better than 250 before taxes...is there something I am missing or is there another way for me to find a better rate? I looked at the bidding sights and I dont think thats the route I should go. Any advice or is this rate the best we will find given the season?

Thanks!

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
50,669 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Embassy Suites - best rates?

It IS a busy time of year here. But you have nothing to lose by phoning the hotel directly and seeing if they have any lower rates, can't hurt to ask.

Another option is to book at the rate you're finding now, and keep checking to see if the rates go down. If/when they do, just call the hotel and have them switch you to the new, lower, rate.