We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Embassy Suites??

Tennessee
Level Contributor
58 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Embassy Suites??

Any opinions on the Embassy Suites at 1250 22nd Street NW??

They offer suites for 330.00 a night which would accomodate our family of five.. We are traveling to DC on vacation in March and could really use some advice -- If there are better bargains to be had, please jump in :)

The hotel offers complimentary "order to cook" breakfast etc etc..

Washington DC Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley...
1,381 Reviews
from $13.50*
Gettysburg Day Trip from Washington DC
336 Reviews
from $150.00*
Special Offer
International Spy Museum
219 Reviews
from $18.20*
$24.26
Sterling, VA
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
12,170 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Embassy Suites??

It's a popular hotel in a good location. Have you looked at the reviews of it that are posted under "Washington DC Hotels"? If not, I suggest you do so. It will help you come to an informed decision.

Also, have you looked at www.quikbook.com to see what else might be available on your dates?

Tennessee
Level Contributor
58 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Embassy Suites??

Thank you Sue--- I have never used quikbook site--- It has a drop down bar asking me for what areas or neighborhoods--- What areas of Washington DC should I avoid?? This is our family traveling so we want to feel safe walking about :)

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
21,176 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Embassy Suites??

That Embassy Suites is in the Dupont Circle or West End area. The only area to avoid is the NE quadrant of the city. If you read this forum you will quickly learn the area where hotels are good.

Fairfax County...
Level Contributor
2,724 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Embassy Suites??

In March, I expect the rates will still be lower on weekends than on weekdays. In April, they will probably be higher due to the Cherry Blossom effect.

5. Re: Embassy Suites??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 29, 2010