We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To do from 1 - 8 Jul in DC

Which Washington DC hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
washington
1 post
Save Topic
To do from 1 - 8 Jul in DC

Hello, I will be visiting DC from 1-8 Jul and need to know the following:

1. Nice restaurants?

2. Any comedy shows?

3. Good club with mature crowd? (30-40 yr olds)

I am finally treating myself to a vacation, so I already booked a room at the four seasons, and now I just want to both party, relax, meet people.

Help!

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
268 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: To do from 1 - 8 Jul in DC

What kind of food are you looking for? what area are you staying in?

As for comedy clubs, I only know of one in town: DC improv. I bet you can google them and see what they've got on tap while you're here.

Washington, DC
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
2,153 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: To do from 1 - 8 Jul in DC

Comedy shows? Unfortunately, Congress will be out of session during your visit. :-D

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14,495 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: To do from 1 - 8 Jul in DC

If you like political/current events satire, snag tix for Capitol Steps' comedy revue; they perform every Friday & Saturday at a small theatre (with very comfy seats) inside the Ronald Regan Building. Great performers with terrific energy who skewer both sides of the political aisle :-)

4. Re: To do from 1 - 8 Jul in DC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, September 03, 2009