We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

walking distances

little falls, mn
Level Contributor
145 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
walking distances

I have appreciated all the info on this forum. I am sure there was some reference to this question in past topics but I couldn't find it. If we were to walk from the Air and Space Museum to the Lincoln Memorial, about what is the distance between the two? It is hard to tell on the maps I have looked at. Thank for all your help.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
4,608 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: walking distances

As the crow flies, it's 1.63 miles. Pretty much a straight-line walk along the Mall, so your actual walking distance shouldn't be much more than that.

Even if you're not a geography geek like me, think about downloading Google Earth (which includes distance measurement, which provided this answer). Way cool.

little falls, mn
Level Contributor
145 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: walking distances

Thank you for that info!!

3. Re: walking distances

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, August 15, 2009